Hi there - big unknown....

Hi....




I had those grand big plans for this site around the end of last year, towards the beginning of this year.

I had a calendar full of posting plans and ideas and i knew what to do and when.

I just had to do it.

But than life happens.

And illnesses come and get worse...

And people die....

And other people need you more than any previous plans, books or the internet.


Thats life, right?

And if Books teach us just one thing, i guess it would be that life is unpredictable and you can not plan for it... at all.


So instead of writing here that i will be better, that i will post regularly, that i am sorry, or that i have so many plans of what to share....

Let me just say this:

If this year of 2017 so far has taught me anything?

Its that you have no clue what will happen next.

I only know this:
Sometimes it might be nice.
Sometimes it might be hard.
Sometimes it might feeling as if you hard and soul have been ripped out of your body and stomped on before roughly shoved back into you.


But no matter what it brings you have to deal with it.

And that is fine.
Its good.
I can do it.... YOU can do it.


But it might get into the way of things that we do for fun.
Or we simply don't feel like doing anything like reading or writing blog posts for a while.


So instead of writing another post about promising things i can't actually promise for certain, lets say this:

I am writing posts again. 

I hope to go back to the book i have read at least during 2017 and post those reviews and thoughts i want to share about those books here in the future.

I have no idea how often those posts will be.

I have no idea if it will actually happen.

But i will try.

Because i do enjoy writing. And i love writing about what i think about books.


I hope to try to be better and really wish, pray, hope and dream that life will give me just a little break. Because i could use that, just a small one would be nice.

So if anyone is still here? Still reading this blog? Still interested in what i have to say?

I try my best to be better from now on.


Cheers to that.

And lets face that big unknown together, shall we?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reading Quest - Readthon TBR

Review: 2016 Reading Goals

Top 10 Tuesday: Books i HAVE to read in Spring